AllroundLine for individual testing requirements and all applications
Method A explicitly recommended
Changes at a glance
Significant changes to DIN EN ISO 6892-1:2017
1. A strong recommendation has been made for Method A.
2. "Parallel length" is used instead of "test length".
3. The description for setting the test speed for Rp determination in Method B is more precise and easier to understand.
4. New designations in Method A
- Method A closed loop has become Method A1
- Method A open loop has become Method A2. 5. Figures 8 and 9 have been edited so they are clearer.
6. Annex F has been revised and expanded, however the content remains the same.
7. Annex G (determination of Young's modulus) has been added.
8. Chapter 10 has been renumbered and the annexes G and above have been renamed.